Monday, October 18, 2010

Apabila suami terlalu obses dengan komputer

Husband : ( Returning late form work ) "Good evening Dear, I'm now logged in."



Wife : Have you brought the ring ?



Husband : Bad command or filename.



Wife : But I told you in the morn...



Husband : Erroneous syntax.



Wife : What about my new blouse ?



Husband : Variable not found ...



Wife : At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.



Husband : Sharing Violation. Access denied ...



Wife : Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny ?



Husband : Too many parameters. Abort!...



Wife : It was a grave mistake that I married an idiot like you.



Husband : Data type mismatch.



Wife : You are a useless nut.



Husband : Default Parameter.



Wife : What about your Salary ?



Husband : Access denied. File in use...



Wife : Who was in the car this morning ?



Husband : System unstable. Press CTRL + ALT + DEL to Reboot

No comments: